Zydeco Chop Chop Rice Dressing
- 1 pound Cajun green onion sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups rice
- 1 can beef broth
- 1/3 cup Kitchen Bouquet
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of Kary's Roux
- 1/2 cup dehydrated Zydeco Chop Chop
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cook 2 cups of rice in 4 cups of water. Set aside.
2. Brown sausage and ground beef on medium-high heat in a large stock-pot.
3. Once all meat has been cooked, add beef broth, kitchen bouquet, Worcestershire sauce, roux, Zydeco Chop Chop and Cajun seasoning.
4. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add rice, salt, and pepper to taste.