Zydeco Chop Chop Chicken Salad
You literally can not go wrong with chicken salad. It is one of the most versatile vehicles for all your favorite flavors... including Zydeco Chop Chop!
- 2 Lbs. Boneless, Shredded Chicken Breast (we use Rotisserie)
- 1/3 c Rehydreaded Zydeco Chop Chop
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 4 Stalks Celery (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt (or with mayonnaise or half Greek yogurt, half mayo)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Transfer chicken to large bowl and shred with two forks. 2. Add chopped celery, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Zydeco Chop Chop and cumin and paprika. Stir until combined.
3. Salt and pepper to taste then gently stir in shredded cheddar.
4. Serve in wraps, sandwiches, on top of salad, crackers or alone.